|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 19/05/2010 : 19:40:50
I think we should change the final quarlty final venue from Edinburgh (Gala) to Glasgow (Alea)
Notes from the Players from Joker Bar & Horseshoe Bar
1. More players come from the west than the east
2. You can only drive to the Maybury. Glasgow has bus & train links
3. Alea is a better casino and better staffed
4. Same £5 charge so no change
5. Better tables and chips
6. More players might attend if in Glasgow
7. You feel in the way in the Maybury, dont want to open up casino!!
**If not Alea then any of the other 2 Gala**
Maybe run a poll and find out a response.
|2 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - 24/08/2010 : 13:00:21
I went to Edinburgh a few seasons back and was like a funeral. Dull, players slumbering in, no tables open. Though it is easier for the majority to get to North of Edinburgh. But now Aberdeen has one maybe would be better at Glasgow.
Ideally I'd say Glasgow main final, Dundee and Aberdeen mini finals
||Posted - 26/05/2010 : 15:15:58
I see that some venues have change down south, why can't be get Edinburgh changed....